Friday, January 13, 2012

Hi Everyone!!

Just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for checking out our blog. This is a new for us but we wanted to share the things we love with everyone out there. If you have any ideas about things you would like us to review or ideas about how to make our blog better, please let us know. Just leave a comment below.

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone, but I don't want to sit here and bore you all. So, I figure the best way to get to know a woman is by seeing what is in her purse. So here's what's in mine. Please note: I did NOT clean out my purse before taking these pics so this is really everything I have in there today.




So let's see... I got
2 wallets
A change pouch
2 EOS lip balms (thanks to CLM for getting me addicted)
Michael Kors sunglasses
My coupon holder
Walgreens coupons
Hand sanitizer
2 Revlon lip butters
Tarte lip gloss pencil
Buxom lip gloss
Hope in a jar moisturizer
Burt's bees beeswax lip balm
MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in medium plus
2 mirrors
Advil
Ear drops
Inhaler
Minteas mints
Ahava hand moisturizer
Random jewelry
Assorted iPod accessories
Pen
Massaging cuticle treatment
Mentos
And most importantly "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins

Surprisingly, that's not a whole lot of stuff, and that may be due to the fact that I just started using this bag this week. Clearly, I love lip balms and I always need to have a good book handy.
Is there anything in there you would like me to review? Are there any products you see that you use? Let me know. I'd love to hear what you think.

~AVC~




3 comments:

  1. OMG I feel like I'm looking at the inside of my purse right now lol! I have those lip butters, same EOS balms, tea mints and that sephora mirror haha. You have good taste my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, trying this again! I'm anxiously awaiting ur book review!

    ReplyDelete