Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Birchbox Review

Now that I have had some time to try out my new products I thought it would be a good time for a review:  (Sign up to get your own Birchbox Subscription Here: Birchbox!!!

The Borghese Moisture Intensifier I have used quite a few times mixed in with my other moisturizers as suggested however I have not noticed much of a difference. Not enough to pay $67.50 for 1.7oz!!


Viva la Juicy is a nice scent but I'm too busy being obsessed with LIV GRN C2C to bother with this at the moment...but will keep it in mind for a future purchase!!


The Jouer Body Butter seems like a very good product. I for once (maybe due to the mild winter) am not suffering from really dry skin so I cannot see the full benefits of the product but will try it out again when the time comes.


Stila smudge stick eyeliner breaks my heart!! I got the moray color. And it looks fantastic!! But even though it claims to go on easy and "not migrate all over your eyes", it has ruined two pairs of my contacts. It finds it's way all over my lenses and it doesn't come off. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know because I love the color!


Larabar- I had the peanut butter cookie flavor. It had a decent taste to it, but was very greasy! (nutritional comparison below) I recommend the Peanut Butter Pretzel Mojo Cliff bar!


Cliff Bar = 190cal (80 from fat), 9g fat (2g sat, 2.5g polyunsat, 3.5g monosat) 220mg sodium, 125mg potassium, 20g carbs, 2g dietary fiber, 9g sugar and 9g protein


Larabar = 220cal (110 from fat), 12g fat (2g sat, 6g monosat, 3g polyunsat) 70mg sodium, 360mg potassium, 23g carbs, 4g fiber 18g sugar and 7g fiber


I also make my own bars with crushed almonds, oats, agave nectar, dried cranberries, some unsweetened coconut and some dark mini choc chips!! What is your go to healthy snack??


That is my January Review. The other girls should be posting theirs soon too. Enjoy!!

And @Wendy.. Book Reviews are coming up next!!!  Stay tuned and share our page with your friends. 

~CLM~

1 comment: