Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aida Vicki, What is this Influenster Love Vox Box you speak of??

In case you don't know... I'm an Influenster. "What is an Influenster?" Well let me tell you. We just so happen to be some of the coolest people around town.

In case you haven't seen my YouTube videos, on my previous Voxboxes, an Influenster according to their website is a" community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyle and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards, and exclusive deals from brands they love."

As an Influenster I am sent new products to try, test, give feedback on, and rate and review. By doing all these things and sharing with you all the information and things I liked or disliked about a product I am able to earn badges and chances to win prizes.

Influenster sends me the products, and then it's time for me to test them out. Which is my favorite part of the program. I don't always like the things they send, but I always review everything I've received and I'm completely honest about how I feel about each item.

So want to see what I receieved in my Love VoxBox??

Here's a pic.

As you can see I got some goodies in the box. I'm about to post some reviews on a few of them so make sure to check them out.
Also check out the ACE107girls youTube page for reviews on previous VoxBox items.
www.youtube.com/user/ACE107girls?feature=mhee


For more information about Influenster, check out www.influenster.com. And if you think you fit the description of an Influenster make sure to join and start earning Badges!!!

~Aida Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment