Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress



Nail of the Day - Check out these Babies

Aren't they fancy!?!

They're the latest Kiss Nail Dress

Literally all you do is peel them of the back of the clear film they come on, stick them on your nails, and then file the excess off.
They are SUPER easy to use. I had previously attempted to use the stick ons that Sally Hansen makes, but Sally's are A LOT more difficult to use than these babies. It was unbelievable how quickly I was able to apply these and have a fresh looking mani in minutes.

I'll be totally honest with you. I wasn't super crazy about this pattern. This pattern is a little too bright and sparkly for me, but I looked at their website www.kissnaildress.com and found a lot of other great patterns that are available.

So if you're looking for a quick way to jazz up your nails, these Kiss Nail Dress, might be just the thing for you. According to their website, it states that you can also use these on your toe nails, which will make keeping a nice looking pedicure a lot easier in the upcoming summer months.

Kiss Nail Dress' have a suggested retail price of $6.99 and you can find them at all your major local drugstores, like CVS, Walgreens and Walmart.

Make sure to check these out, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with them

~Aida Vcki

This product was provided to me complimentary by Influenster for review and testing purposes. But as always all my opinions are true and honest!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It's a little too crazy for me. I should give you the rest I have

      Delete