Thursday, March 29, 2012

Venus and Olay Razor


So let me tell you, until recently I HATED all Venus Razors. I distinctly remember when I got my hands on my very first Venus razor. I was so excited because I was certain that the Venus would be the answer to getting the smoothest shave possible. I also clearly remember the razor burn that first Venus gave, and the way it irritated my skin. I swore then, that I would never use another Venus razor.
For all these years I had held true to my word and never felt the need to use a Venus razor. But all that changed a few months ago when I received a VoxBox from Influenster that had a Venus ProSkin razor in it. I was hesitant to use it at first because I was terrified that I was about to bring immense pain and torture to my legs. However, I was delightfully surprised with how much I fell in love with that razor. And I had been in love with it for the past few months, until I received this in the mail.
Venus has joined with Olay to make an even BETTER razor. This razor leaves my legs so silky smooth. You don't need to use shaving or soap because of the Olay moisture bars which contain skin enhancing elements that lock in moisture for less dryness. There are also FIVE blades on this thing which gives you a nice close shave.
I absolutely love the way this makes my legs feel. This razor has reassured me, as did the Pro Skin razor, that Venus is putting out some superb products. They are definitely a far cry away from the horrible Venus Razors I had hated years ago.
You can find out more information about the Venus and Olay Razor at www.gillettevenus.com
A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49. And you can pick one of these up at your local food or drugstore. I promise you, your legs with thank you.
~Aida Vicki

This product was provided to me complimentary by Influenster for review and testing purposes. But as always all my opinions are true and honest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment